Published: September 2001.
“Relentless” is probably the best word I could use to describe this dance compilation: it’s an unashamed 4/4 monster, with the intent of getting you to boogie. One song (Chicane’s Sunstroke) breaks up the otherwise continuous 80-minute marathon of rhythm; listen to this one loud.
Since I published it, I think there’s a couple of pretty weak spots in the mix toward the end, but I still love the start of the mix (Fear, Intensify, Dive, Lush, and Accelerator/So Pure).
- Sarah McLachlan: Fear (Hybrid’s Supercollider mix)
- Way Out West: Intensify Part 1
- Propellerheads: Dive (Lengthy version)
- Orbital: Lush 3-2
- Jaded Little Pill: Accelerator
- Alanis Morrisette: So Pure (Hybrid remix)
- Coast 2 Coast: Home (Original mix)
- Sarah McLachlan: I Love You (BT mix)
- Chicane: Sunstroke (Disco Citizens)
- Way Out West: Sharkhunt
- Sunscreem vs PUSH: Please Save Me (Vocal mix)
- The Prodigy: G-Force (Energy Flow)
- Propellerheads: Lethal Cut
- Leftfield: Space Shanty
- Monk and Canatella: Enter the Monk (Hybrid Electrotek Club mix)
I hope you like the mix; if you do, it would be lovely if you could send me an email of appreciation. Thanks!